I'm imagining her having all kinds of fairytale adventures wearing it.
Udder is a relatively new Australian childrenswear line from artist and designer, Fliss Dodd. Every piece would make a great addition to your children's wardrobe.
If you're based in the Northern Hemisphere, here's your chance to take advantage of Australia's reverse seasons - Udder currently has 40% off on their Spring / Summer collection.
There’s a certain humility that accompanies the truly talented; a quiet calm that seems to come from being able to create things of beauty.
Jenny Batt of Hank & Hunt has that humility in spades. Sweet and generous, she’s just as approachable as her party craft tutorials.
Jenny landed her first job at The Sweetest Occasion after responding to an open call for contributors and she still thanks her lucky stars for that first break. Since then, she has been approached to contribute to Oh Happy Day, Hellobee, Project Wedding and is also the Altitude Summit Channel Director.
Since then, I've produced a lot of craft tutorials for kids. Recently, I was going back through my archives and stumbled across projects I'd forgotten about so I thought it would be nice to do a roundup of some of the projects I've created.
1. Recycled Castle - use items from around your home to create this paper castle.
2. Scrap paper pictures - if you're like us, you'll have lots of paper in your house left over from craft and preschool projects. This is a great project to create lovely art with your scraps.
3. Toy drum - kids love drums. Make this one from a food tin and download the template to decorate it with your own marching band.
4. Totem poles - simply take some postage tubes, paint and coloured paper to make these 'scary statues'.
5. Animal masks - My children love wearing masks. Especially animal masks. This project gives you instructions for making a cute rabbit and pig mask from items around the house. Template included.
6. Easter Bunny egg cosies - Perfect for keeping your eggs warm, this project is perfect for older children who want a cute friend for Easter.
I hope you enjoy these projects as much as we did.
[Shop this trend: 1. Peggy Molly Dress 2. Vivienne Westwood Mini Melissa floral sandals 3. Country Road thistle swimwear 4. Seed Heritage laser cut Flower skirt 5. Country Road floral skirt 6. Megan Park candy bead necklace. ]