Since then, I've produced a lot of craft tutorials for kids. Recently, I was going back through my archives and stumbled across projects I'd forgotten about so I thought it would be nice to do a roundup of some of the projects I've created.
1. Recycled Castle - use items from around your home to create this paper castle.
2. Scrap paper pictures - if you're like us, you'll have lots of paper in your house left over from craft and preschool projects. This is a great project to create lovely art with your scraps.
3. Toy drum - kids love drums. Make this one from a food tin and download the template to decorate it with your own marching band.
4. Totem poles - simply take some postage tubes, paint and coloured paper to make these 'scary statues'.
5. Animal masks - My children love wearing masks. Especially animal masks. This project gives you instructions for making a cute rabbit and pig mask from items around the house. Template included.
6. Easter Bunny egg cosies - Perfect for keeping your eggs warm, this project is perfect for older children who want a cute friend for Easter.
I hope you enjoy these projects as much as we did.