I've been watching the Halloween preparations taking place in Blogland and decided that I'd make a craft project for Halloween, even though we won't be part of it in the real world.
- Empty cardboard milk cartons
- Newspaper, origami paper or pages from a novel
- Cardstock or watercolour paper
- Pens and paint of your choice (I used marker pens and watercolour paint)
- Glue stick
- Craft glue
- Thoroughly rinse and dry milk cartons.
- Completely cover cartons in paper. (I used pages from a novel.)
- Draw windows and doors onto cardstock and paint. Cut them out and attach to the front of the milk cartons.
- Fill cartons with candy.
- Use craft glue to seal containers closed.
- Give as Halloween gifts or set up a haunted neighbourhood in your house.